The S.I.G.I.T | Foundry of Secrecy

Posted by resrsr on Tuesday, June 14, 2011


This time, the story came from a place in Jakarta, "some Nowhere in Jakarta." 28 May 2011 and it's located in a warehouse in north Jakarta Rawamangun area. In the event -"secret gigs"- entitled "Foundry Of secrecy" which was held by fans-group called Insurgent Army 91 from Jakarta. Fondry Of Secrecy is a secret event that held to accommodate the closeness between the fans with the band idol, The S.I.G.I.T.

The entrance had opened since 04.00 pm, had begun packed with fans who come from various parts of Jakarta. At about 18:20, the night after maghrib prayer, hundreds of fans marched to enter the vanue. Venue surrounding areas which had been deserted, shortly after the insurgent army into overcrowded seen by the fans who want to see their idol. Even seen some viewers "stuck" at the places that sell merchandise from The S.I.G.I.T., it is the stand of Gogsstore.com which also support the this secret gigs by selling various merchandise ranging from CDs, t-shirt, sticker, guitar pick, even posters A3 size twice that of course associated with The S.I.G.I.T.

Not long ago, finally opened my Savior mat Foundry of secrecy secret gigs that night, the band that come directly from the warm city, Yogyakarta,  well performed that night. They brought five songs and one song from legend band from superpower country America, the Stroke with the title "Lets Jeep". Not just made the atmosphere to heat and make the insurgent army prancing, Savior also distributed three CD albums while performed at the stage.



Next turn, The Peebles, though still looks like a "son of onions" as they look far more mature than their outward appearance. Proven they can add a hot atmosphere, and invites the insurgent army followed the rebound screaming rock song which they bring. The Peebles also received warm applause from the insurgent army who satisfied by their appearance. And one more thing there is a quote that fit perfectly with them is "Do not judge a book by its cover."

The turn is preparing to shake up the stage, Karockes. The Karockes itself is a band consisting of the organizing committee of Insurgent Army91 Jakarta. Their appearance was stunning even arguably "rockes" (riot) in accordance with their band name. But that's the Karockes, which again add to the hot atmosphere vanue.

Finally, right at 20:00 tonight, the star who has been waited for nearly two hours, appeared on stage. Suddenly the Insurgent Army were shouting "The S.I.G.I.T .... The S.I.G.I.T ... The S.I.G.I.T.". Rekti, Farri, Adit XMS, and Acil the drummer climbed up on stage and greeted the insurgent army which had been already waiting for their appearance.

With 21 songs that have been prepared from their three albums, The S.I.G.I.T start the action. The audience began to hypnotized by riveting game of The S.I.G.I.T. Their performance this time it looks very different from the usual, they look more elegant and is very familiar with the insurgent army that has been loyal supporting them so far. This is exactly what the value plus their appearance that night. they also had collaborated with long-haired man named Tama, who actually will replace the position Acil the drummer if he was unable to attend. Tama also look stunning and energetic with the song "Black Summer" from the album Hertz Dyslexia part 2.

For almost two hours hypnotizing the insurgent army who have attended the gigs, The S.I.G.I.T appearance came at the end. And the songs that make the ears of the Insurgent Army appointment was brought as a cover song, "Black Amplifier" was a cover of secrecy Of Foundry festive evening.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment